Why use template library for CI
- You feel like using views can be clunky, especially when “embedding” views.
- You don’t like calling header, footer, and other global views from every Controller method.
- You prefer having one “master template” that can be changed for any controller in order to meet unique application design needs.
- You don’t want to drastically alter the way you interface controllers and views.
- You like clear, thorough documentation on par with CodeIgniter’s User Guide.
or alternative download