It is easy to edit a PDF with Mac OS X preview app. Especially to fill up a PDF form. You can also paste your signature on it.
But the constraint is to paste an image (e.g. your photo or company stamp on it)
I found this free tool can the job. It is called FormulatePro
If the link is not working in the future, you can always google for it.
Can run the following scripts in terminal to completely uninstall Atom
rm -rf ~/.atom
rm -rf /usr/local/bin/atom
rm -rf /usr/local/bin/apm
rm -rf /Applications/Atom.app
rm -rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.github.atom.plist
rm -rf ~/"Library/Application Support/com.github.atom.ShipIt"
rm -rf ~/"Library/Application Support/Atom"
rm -rf ~/"Library/Saved Application State/com.github.atom.savedState"
rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/com.github.atom
rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/com.github.atom.Shipit
rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/Atom
Several providers for disposable or temporary emails. Just in case you wan to test anything and need a valid email for temporary
- https://mailinator.com – can set email@example.com
- yopmail.com – can set firstname.lastname@example.org
- https://mytemp.email – total random, cannot set own name
- https://temp-mail.org/en/ – can set own email. provide multiple @domain
Here are some help desk software available as SaaS. And some highlights that I can catch on each of them.
- groovehq.com – mail-look, neat and easy, only 2 package – free or usd5/agent/mo get all, in slack app, offer API
- desk.com – usd20/mo for unlimited agents
- cayzu.com – starts from usd12/agent/mo
- freshdesk – in slack app,
- zendesk – in slack app
- nethelpdesk – min 10 agents, seems bit on high side
- reamaze.com – usd20/agent/mo
- talkus.io – highly integrated with slack. support via slack, usd48/90/month for unlimited agents
- liveagent – ladesk.com – starts from usd12/agent/mo
- kayako.com – usd20/agent/mo
The easiest way to free up space on your android phones is to clean up the duplicate files. But to do that manually will consume a lot of time.
This app is the fastest and easiest app to remove duplicates on your android phone I’ve used so far. Try this out
To come out with a PDF form but it is editable or fillable by people.
This is useful to have a standard form format yet still enable users to fill up some allowable fields.
pdfescape.com – web-based and free
There might be other solutions out there. Paid or free ones.
Use this command in windows “run” – Hit Windows+R
Run (‘rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /p /n “Your printer name”‘)
It is annoying sometimes. Use this simple freeware named Never10 to disable it.
This program will only change some configuration of windows to disallow windows to display the notification.
Excerpt from the website:
The elegance of this “Never 10” utility, is that it does not
install ANY software of its own. It simply and quickly
performs the required system editing for its user.
Windows 10 free upgrade will end on 29 July 2016