To build a foolproof and super easy to maintain system must be a goal for a system development.
To get to that, it has to have
- clear naming standard and convention. e.g. no $i or $anumber kind of variable
- clear and easy to read code structure
- many small and structured files over one huge file
- heavily tested before deploy to live server and start being used by the users
- good database design to cater for growth
- good settings and configurations either on files or database so it is flexible
Asana is a proficient tool to manage tasks in a small team.
Below is the suggested workflow to be followed
- Task created by manager or assignee (if the task is assigned offline or via other medium)
- Assign to assignee
- Assignee comment “in progress” when start processing a task
- Assignee and manager communicate in comments for particular task
- To add “follower” if need some other people to be in the loop
- Assignee assign to manager back once the task complete for verification before can be marked as complete
- Manager will verify, set as complete and set the assignee back for record as person who has done the job. Or if it is not complete, task will be assigned back to the assignee
I’ve listed out some related to PDF read and search resources down here for my future reference.
Read DOC file