AutoMySQLBackup with a basic configuration will create Daily, Weekly and Monthly backups of one or more of your MySQL databases from one or more of your MySQL servers.
Other Features include:
– Email notification of backups
– Backup Compression and Encryption
– Configurable backup rotation
– Incremental database backups
2. Exabytes off-site backup RM199/mo for 50GB.
3. Handy Backup
4. Percona XtraBackup (incremental backup)
5. Explaining on AutoMySQLBackup and MySQL Workbench
Why use template library for CI
- You feel like using views can be clunky, especially when “embedding” views.
- You don’t like calling header, footer, and other global views from every Controller method.
- You prefer having one “master template” that can be changed for any controller in order to meet unique application design needs.
- You don’t want to drastically alter the way you interface controllers and views.
- You like clear, thorough documentation on par with CodeIgniter’s User Guide.
or alternative download
Hit Command+Space Bar and type in “Activity Monitor”
From there can check
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Disk activity
- Disk usage
- Network activity
Can also quit any processes from here.
Still looking for best and promising PHP framework. There are too many of PHP frameworks out there.
You can refer to this site of summary for some of the frameworks.
And you can take a look on poll result made by sitepoint on most popular PHP framework in 2014.
According to the site. Top 3 PHP frameworks are
- CodeIgniter & Yii
Don’t know how true it is but it can be as indicator to start doing the research further to find out.