I’ve been using laravel for years already. Now I need to move to Laravel and I need strong reasons why I should.
Here I compiled some
- Laravel is truly OOP
- The ORM (eloquent) in Laravel is really powerful
- Can tune the speed with cache and queue
- Artisan command that really help doing job faster – e.g. creating controllers, models, run migration (database) etc.
- Migration that acts like database version control for the development team
- RESTful resource controllers
- Many available packages developed by other programmers that can be used
- More support, community, references. e.g. laracasts.com, laravel.io
- Powerful routes
- Class autoloading?
And below are the articles you may wan to read that are also my reference to the above points.