Showing up the notification icons on android status bar is very helpful for you to manage the pending items. e.g. unread messages etc.
So you don’t have to swipe down everytime to see whether there are any new messages, emails etc.
To set (this settings is based on Android version 6 marshmallow)
- Go to Settings
- Choose “Notifications & status bar”
- Enable “Show notification icons”
The easiest way to free up space on your android phones is to clean up the duplicate files. But to do that manually will consume a lot of time.
This app is the fastest and easiest app to remove duplicates on your android phone I’ve used so far. Try this out
This is what I normally do.
- Find exact model that match your criteria. Use criteria search available in GSM Arena
For example you want a 13MP camera, 5″ screen size, 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal storage etc.
- Then look for price of the phone in lazada.com.my or in mudah.my
- When you are shopping outside in the mall, at least you know what’s the price range for the model that you are looking for.
You can locate your android device if it is lost/misplaced.
Just point your browser to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager.
Log in using your play store email and password and you can locate your phone (if the gps location is turned on). You can also ring, reset or erase data of your phone here.
Now I’m doing some research to start developing mobile applications.
There are several tools came out when I was doing the search.
- kodular.io (previously makeroid.io). free
- mit appinventor – almost similar to kodular and thunkable. free
- thunkable.com – tested and ok. complete video tutorial. free for public project. usd200/yr for private (promo at usd100/yr)
- kikApp – develop with PHP
- Xamarin – with free package with limited app size
- Corona SDK – with free package
- AppsMoment – online GUI tool
- buildup.io – app prototyping
Registration to place app on market
- Apple app store – USD99 (per year)
- Google play – USD25 (one-time)
Other related tools
- android app launch icon generator
- onsen.io – html5 hybrid template
- one signal – for push notification
- progressive web app – web apps but fast, responsive
Other tools (need to filter all the ads etc)
- freeweb2app.com – convert your website to app in 3 easy steps. – name your app, enter url, add icon – charge per conversion is USD9 (one time) for android app and usd249 for ios
- free app building with revenue sharing from ad
html5 mobile app
- appmakr.com – free 30-day trial for all package
- free native app with ad supported, 5 push notification
- mobincube.com – free native app with ad supported.