- Combining PDF
- Open all separate PDF files at once in PDF
- Drag thumbnails of different pages to one page
- Save it
- Rearranging pages in a PDF file
- Open the PDF in preview
- Rearrange the file order in thumbnails
- Save it
Some general info for reference regarding MRSM TAR (MRSM Tun Abdul Razak), Pekan Pahang
Jadual pulang bermalam (2017)
- 22/07 – 23/07
- 26/08 – 03/09
- 07/10 – 8/10
- 21/10 – 22/10
- 26/11 – 31/12
Download borang pulang bermalam
(untuk tarikh yg tidak tersenarai di atas)
Cara penghantaran borang
- Isi borang PB di atas
- Scan dan email kepada mrsm_pekan @ yahoo.com
- Minta anak pergi ke pejabat pada hari Khamis/Jumaat untuk semak keputusan
Maktab Rendah Sains MARA Tun Abdul Razak
KM 29, Jalan Kuantan-Pekan,
Pahang Darul Makmur
No Tel Pejabat: 09-4260163/175/176
No Tel Pengetua: 09-4260170
No Fax: 09-4260170
An easy way to deploy latest code to the server.
Below are some resources that can be referred to
Getting yourself a used car has some advantages. The most severe one is you save thousands of your money. But need to be very careful in order to get a used car with good condition.
If you are looking for a used car, try out the following websites.
- mudah.my – huge list of cars available
- carlist.my – most of the list are more or less the same with mudah. especially from car dealer
- motortrader.com.my – there is a rating from Goo KANTEI for the condition of the car. For some cars. Can find more cars directly from owners
- oto.my – related to paultan.org and carbase.my
the rest not worth to mention here. Don’t have many listings
Some general tips to purchase second hand car
- if possible check why previous owner sell
- before go to see, ask questions over the phone. The most important one whether the car still available
- ask to see the grant
- ask for any other charges on top of car price – insurance, roadtax, change name, puspakom service, loan processing etc.
Some tips on checking the condition of the car
- sign of accident (normally with uneven paint)
- any leaking on engine and absorber etc
- the hose and belts are in acceptable condition
- test drive to check on engine is smooth and no irregular sounds from the car body or engine
- tyre tread still ok, manufactured not more than 3 years
I’ve been using laravel for years already. Now I need to move to Laravel and I need strong reasons why I should.
Here I compiled some
- Laravel is truly OOP
- The ORM (eloquent) in Laravel is really powerful
- Can tune the speed with cache and queue
- Artisan command that really help doing job faster – e.g. creating controllers, models, run migration (database) etc.
- Migration that acts like database version control for the development team
- RESTful resource controllers
- Many available packages developed by other programmers that can be used
- More support, community, references. e.g. laracasts.com, laravel.io
- Powerful routes
- Class autoloading?
And below are the articles you may wan to read that are also my reference to the above points.
Some useful laravel packages
- Simple API client
- model generator