Several providers for disposable or temporary emails. Just in case you wan to test anything and need a valid email for temporary
- https://mailinator.com – can set email@example.com
- yopmail.com – can set firstname.lastname@example.org
- https://mytemp.email – total random, cannot set own name
- https://temp-mail.org/en/ – can set own email. provide multiple @domain
Here are some help desk software available as SaaS. And some highlights that I can catch on each of them.
- groovehq.com – mail-look, neat and easy, only 2 package – free or usd5/agent/mo get all, in slack app, offer API
- desk.com – usd20/mo for unlimited agents
- cayzu.com – starts from usd12/agent/mo
- freshdesk – in slack app,
- zendesk – in slack app
- nethelpdesk – min 10 agents, seems bit on high side
- reamaze.com – usd20/agent/mo
- talkus.io – highly integrated with slack. support via slack, usd48/90/month for unlimited agents
- liveagent – ladesk.com – starts from usd12/agent/mo
- kayako.com – usd20/agent/mo
The easiest way to free up space on your android phones is to clean up the duplicate files. But to do that manually will consume a lot of time.
This app is the fastest and easiest app to remove duplicates on your android phone I’ve used so far. Try this out
To come out with a PDF form but it is editable or fillable by people.
This is useful to have a standard form format yet still enable users to fill up some allowable fields.
pdfescape.com – web-based and free
There might be other solutions out there. Paid or free ones.
Use this command in windows “run” – Hit Windows+R
Run (‘rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /p /n “Your printer name”‘)
It is annoying sometimes. Use this simple freeware named Never10 to disable it.
This program will only change some configuration of windows to disallow windows to display the notification.
Excerpt from the website:
The elegance of this “Never 10” utility, is that it does not
install ANY software of its own. It simply and quickly
performs the required system editing for its user.
Windows 10 free upgrade will end on 29 July 2016
Some tips to speed up Windows operating system
- check which program use the most resources (especially memory) and remove or disable if possible
- disable some unused startup programs
- remove unused programs in the PC
- remove unused plugins or extensions in web browser
- defragment hard disk
- reinstall windows (please backup all important files – e.g. on my document, desktop, emails). With Windows 8 onwards, you have option to “reset” the PC
- upgrade RAM (memory). limit for 32-bit OS is 4GB only
- use SSD (solid state drive)
Register an account with company address
Familiarize with the navigation
- folder list “my drive”, “shared with me”
- file list by icon or list
- search files
- creating new documents
- type of documents supported – e.g. google docs, google sheets
- create new document
- change title
- share docs – enter email and set either can edit, comment or view only
- basic formatting
- create new
- freeze rows
- basic formula – add
- notification rules
- File > See revision history
- Format > Conditional formatting
- File > Print