Showing up the notification icons on android status bar is very helpful for you to manage the pending items. e.g. unread messages etc.
So you don’t have to swipe down everytime to see whether there are any new messages, emails etc.
To set (this settings is based on Android version 6 marshmallow)
- Go to Settings
- Choose “Notifications & status bar”
- Enable “Show notification icons”
This is what I normally do.
- Find exact model that match your criteria. Use criteria search available in GSM Arena
For example you want a 13MP camera, 5″ screen size, 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal storage etc.
- Then look for price of the phone in lazada.com.my or in mudah.my
- When you are shopping outside in the mall, at least you know what’s the price range for the model that you are looking for.