Go this from my recent reading and thing this is helpful in many ways.
1. Stick to what you do – don’t always change mind, stick to what you do, believe in it and go for it
2. Be different – be outstanding, be different. In term of design, the way you do things, the way you communicate, be transparent, don’t hide, be honest etc etc.
To eliminate worries, find answers to this 4 questions on any problem you face. Ask people you know to do the same.
1. What is the problem?
2. What is the CAUSE of the problem?
3. What are ALL possible solutions to the problem?
4. What solution do you suggest?
This is more on my personal note.
- September 2 – Subject registration
- September 14 – Class starts
CS770 -MSc IT
Latest timetable (technology track)
Subject listing (Technology Track)
- SEMESTER 1 (March – September 2013)
SYS701 (fundamentals of IST) – exempted
SYS702 (Problem solving formalism for IT)
SYS703 (Enterprise system development)
ITT730 (Business data network and telecommunication)
- SEMESTER 2
- SYS706 (Strategic IS planning)
- SYS705 (Advanced interaction design)
- SYS711 (Advanced DB technology)
- SEMESTER 3
- SYS704 (Research method for IT)
- SYS710 (Web-based SE)
- SYS712 (Advanced e-commerce technology)
- SEMESTER 4
- SYS713 (Advanced knowledge management tech)
- ITT740 (Advanced info and network security)
- SYS798 (Postgraduate IT project)
* All 3 credit hours except SYS798 with 6 cr hr.