Some SaaS (software as a service) and PaaS (platform as a service) to study. Most of them come with free trial or even free for life package
Some points for an effective morning huddles
- update what we are working on, what accomplished, top 1 (or max 3) to do
- share good news (in work or private life)
- not discussing about plan and problems in details
- stand up so it finishes fast
- first in the morning for max 15 minutes
- everyone’s speaks
- set turns by throwing balls. who get the balls will speak
- not updating to leader, but sharing with team members
- leader to communicate vision and motivate team members
- reinforcing commitment
Here are some help desk software available as SaaS. And some highlights that I can catch on each of them.
- groovehq.com – mail-look, neat and easy, only 2 package – free or usd5/agent/mo get all, in slack app, offer API
- desk.com – usd20/mo for unlimited agents
- cayzu.com – starts from usd12/agent/mo
- freshdesk – in slack app,
- zendesk – in slack app
- nethelpdesk – min 10 agents, seems bit on high side
- reamaze.com – usd20/agent/mo
- talkus.io – highly integrated with slack. support via slack, usd48/90/month for unlimited agents
- liveagent – ladesk.com – starts from usd12/agent/mo
- kayako.com – usd20/agent/mo
Showing up the notification icons on android status bar is very helpful for you to manage the pending items. e.g. unread messages etc.
So you don’t have to swipe down everytime to see whether there are any new messages, emails etc.
To set (this settings is based on Android version 6 marshmallow)
- Go to Settings
- Choose “Notifications & status bar”
- Enable “Show notification icons”
If you need a free live chat for your website, can try tawk.to
Regular expression can be a powerful way of searching text in source code or even programming (e.g. PHP is using preg_match function)
Regexr is a tool to construct and test regular expression that we create
Launch “Digital Color Meter”
Point the color to pick, then click ctrl+shift+C to get the text value.
But it only shows value of RGB color. Still looking ways to have it in hex value like CCFF00. The older version than Sierra seems to have that.