Normally happen on Windows 8
- disable the SNMP in printer properties > ports > configure port. Untick “SNMP Status Enable”
- install windows 8 hotfix
- editing the registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print and adding a new DWORD called SNMPLegacy with the value 1 and restarting
Some brand/company that provide enterprise network solutions
- Aruba (HP)
Option for Unifi/Streamyx router
If you are planning to do online business, below are some market place and classifieds portal where you can promote your products.
This is what I normally do.
- Find exact model that match your criteria. Use criteria search available in GSM Arena
For example you want a 13MP camera, 5″ screen size, 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal storage etc.
- Then look for price of the phone in lazada.com.my or in mudah.my
- When you are shopping outside in the mall, at least you know what’s the price range for the model that you are looking for.
You need to increase the virtual memory.
Set the setting as below
- initial size – set equal to RAM size
- maximum size – set double the RAM size
To do this, follow the following steps:
1. Go to Control Panel> All control panel items > System
2. Click on Advanced system settings
3. Under performance, click on settings
4. Go to Advanced tab
5. Under Virtual memory, click on Change
6. UN-check “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” check box
7. Select your windows drive (where OS is installed)
8. Click on Custom size radio button
9. Set Initial size equivalent to your RAM size in MB
10. Set Maximum size to twice of your RAM size in MB
11. Click on Set
12. Click on OK thrice
13. Restart your system
This should resolve this issue,
If something go wrong with windows 10, there is a “reset” function where you can eventually reinstall the Windows.
- Windows+L to go to login screen
- On bottom right, click on the start icon
- Choose “restart” while holding shift key
- Option to reset PC will be displayed. Just follow the step.
source from ms windows official site
Here’s how to add a pre-defined drop down list in Google Sheets. So that you can get a standard input from the users.
Go to Data > Validation..
It is annoying sometimes. Use this simple freeware named Never10 to disable it.
This program will only change some configuration of windows to disallow windows to display the notification.
Excerpt from the website:
The elegance of this “Never 10” utility, is that it does not
install ANY software of its own. It simply and quickly
performs the required system editing for its user.
Windows 10 free upgrade will end on 29 July 2016
I faced a problem with a lost of password for a windows PC. Here what I did
- Download ISO for bootable Offline Windows Password here. Scroll down to download section and download cd140201.zip regardless you want to build CD or USB boot
- Crete a bootable USB with rufus
- Boot using the USB thumb drive and just go through the questions. You can reset and enable any user account.
Credit to about.com for the info